Questions You Want To Know
Proin gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibene dum auctor, nisi elit cons ipsum, nec sagittis Etiam eleifend lacus in nisl elementum, a aliquam quam laoreet.
What does SEO stand for?
Which is better, SEO or PPC?
Where do I start my SEO strategy?
SEO strategy in 2020
1. Create the list of your target keywords
2. Check Google’s first result for selected keywords
3.Create a better content but don’t copy, be unique
4.Link out and Link in relevant content
5.Optimize website for on-page SEO checklists
6.Optimize web content for the target keyword
7. Do consider design and layout for web page contents
8.Build high-quality backlinks, use email outreach
9.Build better content, Build links and repeat
How do I conduct keyword research?
Best way to do keyword research and post actions
1.Best way to start keyword research is google search bar
2.Type in keyword and check keyword suggestion by google
3.Check the suggested keyword at the bottom of search results
4.Make a list of all the relevant short/long tail keyword
5.Use google keyword planner to check keyword volume and trend
6.Trim down your list based on step 5 and 6
7.Use free keyword checker tools to find SEO difficulty
8.Keep keyword in list with SEO difficulty less than 40
9.Check the top website for those keyword and analyze their contents
10. Build awesome contents around a keyword and publish it
11. Use email outreach technique to build backlinks for your contents
Which SEO techniques are popular?
Best SEO techniques to look out in 2020
1. Optimize your site to be mobile-friendly for all screens
2. Focus on local SEO optimization and citations
3. Improve the website user experience
4. Maximize on social media outreach
5. Consider YouTube SEO
6. Use the best free SEO tools
7. High Quality Link building
8. Ensure to use long/short tail keywords
9. Focus on Metadata & schemas markups
10. Write unique content that has at least 2000 words
CONTACT US NOW
Not Found Your Answer? Just Ask Us!
“Successful SEO is not about tricking Google. It’s about PARTNERING with Google to provide the best search results for Google’s users.” – Phil Frost, Main Street ROI